This one girl accused me of cheating for having female friends (which i wasnt fucking or flirting with but was just cool friends I dont wanna talk to a bunch of niggas all day i need a female perspective on things) she was screaming at me for 20 mins straight
i dont argue back cause im laid back im just like mhmmm mhmmm looking in my phone checking sports scores and on twitter … so at one point she says “was the pussy atleast good my nigga?” i was like “mmhmm that shit was nice and tight” all of a sudden i heard silence i look up shes like
*this is the moment where i knew i fucked up*
just looks at me like that for like 20 seconds “im like bae im just playing.. im just playing…” she runs to the kitchen… and starts going in the drawers “im like shawty u needa chill” im like “im just playing”
she pulls something out all i see was the light beam reflect off it
i get a good look i see this in her hand
im in the couch like
she starts running towards me so i open the door step outside then shut the door from the outside and use all my body weight to hold onto the door knob, She used to run track in highschool so i think she gon catch me so im like nah im not even gon run and get stabbed in the spine
she pulling tryna open it lol im in a project type building on the 12th floor man I was standing there for 43 mins shorty aint have an ounce of quit in her. People walking by laughing hearing her screaming at me
some middle aged lady walked by she was like 50 she was like “mmmmhmmm she caught your ass didnt she”
im like “ma’am help my arms tired”
she was like ahaaa nope “call that bitch you was fucking for help” and walked into her apt
then shorties mom came out the elevator i was like thank god.. she was like oh lord what u do.. i was like “nothingg ma’am she got a knife i swear i did nothing ” her mom was like “kita put the damn knife down im coming in if u stab me imma beat your ass” i feel the pressure get off the door and i make a run for it i see her try to come chase me but her mom blocks her Im sure i coulda beat usain bolt in a race the way i was running
she was really gon stab me, If her moms aint come i woulda still been standing there holding the door to this day
i’ve never re-blogged something so quick in my life.
"ma’am please help" I cried real tears
you tell crazy stories but has a woman ever tried to kill you ?
(source : Frassy )
By Karina at Amillion Tattoo, Austin TX
Kanye; my favorite celebrity on earth, lmao.
i dont care if its fake, I want this on my blog
I am so bad at conversation I’m sorry if u have ever tried to talk to me omg
10 things our kids will never understand…
Wow… this shit hit me EXTRA hard cuz Greenday’s Dookie (The CD booklet pictured) is the first CD I purchased with my own money from the store, and I remember reading that exact page to learn those lyrics. fuuuuuhhh lol
no matter how many doctors’ offices you go to, or how many aunts you have, there is always that one nurse/aunt who
has her hair like this
and she wears the purple scrubs
and the air force ones with the scrubs
with the nails like this
and she drives the dodge neon or the ford focus
Why is this so true though?
- You don’t have to achieve great things by the time you’re 25
- You have intrinsic value above and beyond your perceived utility to other people and society at large.
- You don’t have to have sex, or have sex in any way that you find uncomfortable or unpleasant, to keep anyone’s love or good opinion of you. They didn’t love you or think very well of you to start with if they demand it.
- You don’t have to stay with someone who isn’t meeting your emotional or sexual needs because they need you, or you’ve been with them for awhile, or you need to be in a relationship. You need you. Your time is your own and it is finite.
- It’s ok to work at a job you enjoy that doesn’t make you miserable even if it’s not a career and it won’t “lead to anything.”
- Your life is not a narrative. It is not leading to anything, there is no overarching thesis, it does not have themes beyond the usual shared cultural experiences of your time and place. This is ok. It does not mean that your life is without purpose or meaning.
- It’s ok not to like or get along with the vast majority of people you encounter, so long as you afford them the same respect, courtesy and dignity that they afford you.
- Expensive is not always better.
- Failure is temporary if you’re still alive.
- People are both much better and much worse than you’d suspect, but usually not all at once.
- Stop thinking of your future self as a different person and it will be easier to prevent money and health problems.
- Let people help you, lean on them when you need to, and be available to help, but don’t swing too far in either direction. Try to carry your half of the life basket as evenly as you can.
- Set boundaries, and do not be afraid to kick people out of your life who disregard them. You will not end up alone and unloved. People who love you will be ok with your boundaries.
- Your power does not come from money or beauty, but from seeing life steadily and wholly, from a curious and thoughtful mind, and from your ability to say no when you want to, and yes when you want to, and I don’t know when you don’t know.
- There will be bad times, maybe lots of bad times, but not only bad times.
- Love will not heal the wounds in your soul, but love can give you the impetus to begin the work of healing yourself.
- Life might be a long series of starting over, and that’s alright.
- You’re really cool, you’re really beautiful, you’re really special. Really. Not to everyone, but to a lot of someones sometimes.